Social Media Policy
At Charlotte’s Closet, LLC., (“CCI”) our goal is to make children and young ladies feel like fashion stars, no matter who they are. We look forward to our customers discussing online in a safe environment everything about CCI including items from our closet.
Accordingly, we ask all of you to maintain on our website and all other social media platforms in a positive manner. There is no place here for negative comments.
We reserve the right to remove any content or comments containing inappropriate or objectionable material. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Offensive material, discriminatory or sexist language, profanity, controversial and/or sexually explicit material
- Spam, promoting an agenda, or referencing a competitor’s site - please keep it relevant to your experience with CCI and/or our website
- Negative, disparaging, or unconstructive comments addressed to individuals on the website
- Treat people the way you would expect to be treated, in a courteous and polite manner.
Please be respectful to all others. Positive comments are welcomed as long as they don’t violate any of our other rules.
If there are any concerns that you feel we need to address, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com
Please note that if you share images with us you are giving us permission to further share or post them.
If you submit any photo to CCI, whether via email, our website, or through social media sites (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest), you grant CCI a license to use the image, but you still retain ownership of it. This means that, except where prohibited by law, voluntarily posting photographs, videos, comments or other material (“Posted Content”) directly to our social media pages (such as Facebook) or on social media bearing our handle or hashtags constitutes your consent and grant to CCI of a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, unrestricted, irrevocable, and unlimited right and permission, but not obligation, to utilize, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce, and prepare derivative works of the Posted Content online. Submitting also means the following:
- You understand that any such media may be edited in our sole discretion;
- You represent and warrant that the Posted Content will not contain any third party trademarked or copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of such material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all relevant licenses and permissions to use the material as contemplated herein; and
- You agree not to take any legal action against, and release and discharge, CCI, and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, from all claims in connection with the use of the Posted Content as contemplated herein.
The bottom line is that if you share something with us, you retain ownership of it and can continue to do anything you want with it, but you also allow us and our other users to use your Posted Content as we or they see fit. This type of sharing will help us institute features, such as linked user pictures with reviews. If you don’t agree to these conditions, then please refrain from providing the materials to us.
We ask again that you respect our rules and regulations and please show respect for all others.
Ready, Set, Rent!